Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Starting out on a new adventure


Good Morning ~ It is 6:30 A.M, June 1st and we are loading the last few things into the RV getting ready to emabrk on a new adventure. I tried carrying Travis & Alex down the stairs while they were sleeping but was unsuccessful, so I am sad as we leave them behind and will miss them both a lot. Checked all compartments to make sure we didn't bring Miss Kitty along with us by accident. 7:00 A.M we have caught up with mom and dad at Hexman & 19 and we are now heading to hyw 75 North. Are first destination will be Keystone, S.D. we are hoping to arrive there on the night of the 3rd or early on the 4th. Looks like a few days of driving...

Had dad pass us up and get infront so I could take a photo of them from behind.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, how fun! Have a safe/fun trip. Kenny and I will follow along with y'all as we travel too. :))). I understand about leaving Travis behind. Britt is not with us either. :( Guess our little ones are all grown up now. I'm sure Tyler will keep you smiling. :) tell the family hello. Ttyl... Smiles, Kenny & Sheila

    ReplyDelete